Welcome to TristateDining.com
In 2012, the Facebook group, Tri-State Restaurant Reviews (TSRR) was created as a quick reference to locate a quality meal and experience. Today, there are over 20,000 members and TSRR is quickly growing (about 1000 new members a month). TSRR is managed by 3 admins currently, (Doris, Larry and myself) all of which volunteer our time.
Since 2012, TSRR has quickly become a primary resource for foodies all over the Tri-State area
In October 2016, Tri-State Dining was incorporated in Kentucky and Indiana with the intention of offering various products and services to restaurant owners and development of resources to help support them publically. Current Analytics show that this site is viewed in 44 states and 19 countries around the world.
We also expanded our outreach to Twitter (@TristateDining) and Instagram (TristateDining). We also created a news page on Facebook called Tri-State Dining (5,800+ fans and growing quickly) where we plan to promote this site and others content.
TriStateDining’s primary mission and goals are;
- provide a one-stop resource where you can find culinary info at a glance.
- promote awareness of locally and regionally owned restaurants.
- connect restaurants with a very dedicated and passionate group of foodies who love great food and great dining experiences.
- promote healthy options via farmers markets where healthy foods may be purchased and consumed.
TriStateDining.com is a full blown foodie resource site with;
- searchable restaurant directory (730+ Regional Restaurants)
- resource page for frequently asked questions and local links
- sponsorship opportunities where restaurants can advertise their products and services
- community based event calendar
- searchable restaurant menus
- food blog where we will keep you up to date on food related topics, feature local and regional restaurants and even have guest food writers contribute. There are also informative articles by our staff. We’ll also include exclusive interviews with the chefs and owners of the establishments you know and love. Plus, we’ll randomly pick the best reviews from the TSRR group page and post them as well.
Statistical Information (as of 11/15/17)
- Tri-State Restaurant Reviews (Facebook Group)
- 20,000+ total members
- 14,500+ Active monthly members
- Adding 1000 new members monthly
- Tri-State Dining (Facebook Page)
- 5,800+ fans
- 12,000+ monthly views
- TriStateDining Website
- Currently viewed in 44 States and 19 Countries around the world
- Instagram – 500+ followers
- Twitter – 100+ followers
As you can see we have quite the following.
Tri-State Dining Guide – A Foodies Guide to the Tri-State
In the Spring of 2017, we published our first dining guide and made it free to the public. We distributed 5000 paper copies to hotels, participating restaurants, chambers and other locations. We’ve also recorded over 100,000 downloads of the guide since Spring.
Plans for 2018
- Add Staff for sales, graphic design & web development
- Expand The Dining Guide to a monthly full size publication
- Hosting of new food events
If you would like to be a sponsor of the guide or this website, feel free to contact me here.
Thank you for your interest in the guide and participation on our social media pages.